Hello

Garrick Daft

Garrick Daft

Hello everyone and thanks to Joe Roark for this forum. Hopefully we can have some good Strongman related discussions!

:)

Joe Roark
Hello everyone and thanks to Joe Roark for this forum. Hopefully we can have some good Strongman related discussions!

:)

Welcome aboard the good ship ironhistory.com, Garrick. We have been online for three years so you have some catching up to do :)

Garrick Daft

haha yeah well tell me where should I start... :D

I have a YouTube page BTW is it okay to post the link? I just upload compilations that I made and some rare or special contests like Pure Strength 1987 and WSM 2004.

Thanks Joe.

Joe Roark
haha yeah well tell me where should I start... :D

I have a YouTube page BTW is it okay to post the link? I just upload compilations that I made and some rare or special contests like Pure Strength 1987 and WSM 2004.

Thanks Joe.

Sure, post the link so long as what it leads to does not violate our rules- and this sounds fine.

Garrick Daft

Thanks Joe!!! Yeah I only just started surfing the internet and doing forums around March of this year....didn't realize how much stuff was out there. I can tell this forum is a class act and a great resource for information. Later on!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=garrickdaft

B)