Sign in to follow this  
Bill Piche

IronHistory.com Apparel

Joe Roark

With fall approaching, the Bruno Fall Collection has just arrived in time for your consideration.

Here we see a handsome young model wearing the Bruno pullover shirt. Some have claimed a weight-loss of about 20 lbs from simply wearing this garment while walking one mile. This model obviously isn't one of those.

post-3-1126028731_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Joe Roark

Christmas is coming. Remember a fellow ironhistory.commer friend with a gift from our fine selection :)

Check it out.

• Like 1

Joe Roark

Our spring runway models are on strike, so please check the above link for the latest in fashion for what the trendy ironhistory.com member should be wearing as summer approaches.

There have been a few reported muggings of members who were wearing our striking logo, so please be cautious when in public. Perhaps a coffee mug or mouse pad would be less dangerous? :lol:

• Like 1

Joe Roark

Soon the 2008 ironhistory.com calendars will be available.

Great for the gym wall!

Check out the link in the first post for other logo items also.

Joe Roark

The 2008 calendars with Bruno are now available at the CafePress store, see link above.

I need some feedback here, guys and gals:

Would you prefer on clothing for the logo to be smaller (as on the form fitting tee shirt) or larger as on the regular tees? I prefer a more subtle message, but if more people continue to prefer the larger logo, so be it.

• Like 1

Joe Roark

He was sitting lonely at the coffee shop, but unlike other visits here where the pretty girls ignored him and passed him by as a car does a curb, he noticed smiles sent his way, and, and, was that a wink from that hottie over there at the counter?

What's this woman putting on the small round table at which I sit alone? Her phone number? Is this a dream?

What's different about today, he wondered? Ah...I am wearing my brand new vibrantly colored Bruno logoed ironhistory.com sweatshirt!

Thank you Bruno for improving my lovelife....

Although the above story cannot be verified, it may work, and certainly is worth a shot for all you lonely muscleheads looking for a meaningful relationship.... :lol:

Seriously, the holidays are approaching amid the colder weather so check out our Cafepress site for sweatshirts, or a clock, or a hot cocoa/coffee mug.

• Like 1

Joe Roark

Still time to order before Christmas- hot cider in a Bruno mug. Does life improve on that scenario?

• Like 1

Joe Roark

http://www.cafepress.com/ironhistory

For those looking for our logo on items, please see the above link.

The clock is wonderful for your gym, and it comes with a battery.

The coffee mug is vibrant and large.

The shirts are conversation starters. Why, just the other day I was walking by an aerobics class of young lovelies and they all stopped to ask about my shirt. Why they felt it necessary to speak loudly and with enhanced lip word forming I don't know. Nor did think the offer to help me to a nearby chair was what I wanted to hear.

When we began offering clothing, Bill, as a joke, listed a female thong with Bruno's likeness square in the center of the front...

• Like 1

Joe Roark

Every few months I remind you that our product logo line is available. It has been since last August that I mentioned it, so...

All profits go to cyberpump.com to help run our free (to you) websites.

Bruno, although agitated that the thong is no longer featured, is happy to receive all funds.

The coffee mugs are very striking, and I have noticed that regular coffee, when sipped from the ironhistory.com mug, upgrades itself to premium brew...and you will feel more alert for your workouts.

• Like 1

Joe Roark

With the holidays approaching, remember that a small percentage of the cost of each item goes toward running our site. This is the only income we have- Bill absorbs the rest of the cost via cyberpump and the GripBoard.

So if you want to help our cause, while looking dapper, or if you need a wall clock for the gym, please consider buying an item. If you need to buy a gift for a gym buddy or the local gym (wall calendar)...

Joe Roark

Again, Christmas is near. Still time to amaze and impress your friends with a gift from our line of offerings :D

The hooded sweatshirts are very nice in the winter.

The calendar is a gift with a one year accuracy guarantee.

The coffee mug makes coffee somehow taste stronger.

Post #2 in this thread shows our handsome model without the 5 beautiful women who are usually at his side.

• Like 1

Joe Roark

The warmer weather is looming large in upcoming,northern states, so check to see if you current iron history garments are in need of replacing.

For those in the artic arc of the USA, or elsewhere, we offer sweatshirts and pullovers.

Joe Roark

I have asked Bill to see if we can add a beer stein to our line.

Joe Roark

The stein has been added. Thanks, Bill

Joe Roark

Time to check out our store. The holidays are approaching :D

Joe Roark

It has been one year since I bumped this thread. Check out our sweatshirts and hoodies, and our mugs for you coffee as winter approaches.

Joe Roark

The Christmas holidays are near. Is it time to replace that too-often sweat saturated Bruno tee shirt? Need a new coffee cup?

Order from our product list...

Joe Roark

Spring is here, check our cafe press offerings!

Joe Roark

He was sitting lonely at the coffee shop, but unlike other visits here where the pretty girls ignored him and passed him by as a car does a curb, he noticed smiles sent his way, and, and, was that a wink from that hottie over there at the counter?

What's this woman putting on the small round table at which I sit alone? Her phone number? Is this a dream?

What's different about today, he wondered? Ah...I am wearing my brand new vibrantly colored Bruno logoed ironhistory.com sweatshirt!

Thank you Bruno for improving my lovelife....

Although the above story cannot be verified, it may work, and certainly is worth a shot for all you lonely muscleheads looking for a meaningful relationship.... laugh.gif

Seriously, the holidays are approaching amid the colder weather so check out our Cafepress site for sweatshirts, or a clock, or a hot cocoa/coffee mug.

After I wrote this, I heard from nearly 700 people claiming this in fact happened to them! I have not yet fact-checked all 700 claims, but c'mon common sense says it must be true!

Joe Roark

Winter is coming, the sweatshirt makes for a fashionable cold weather accessory.

Joe Roark

Have you checked our products recently? Many people claim that when wearing an ironhistory shirt they receive compliments on the average of about one per hour when in public.

[the above statement has not been fact checked]

Joe Roark

Holidays are coming. Cafepress offers some good ironhistory products.......just sayin'.....

Joe Roark

Bill has added a small poster to our store (the larger poster is no longer offered).

Joe Roark

We have moved our logo product area out of Broadcast Iron to a stand alone section for easier location. Thanks to Bill for doing this.