Membership Method Changed

Joe Roark
On 3/14/2021 at 9:17 AM, Mikko Korhonen said:

In many cases it would be easier if posted information stays only here. For example if I post here something and it contains errors. It is much easier to correct here. When it is spread to many places the error is very difficult to correct and when it is noticed that there is erroneous information it is my fault everywhere and causes problems.

On the other hand I know at least two occasions where I have been thanked for providing information and I must admit that it gave me good feelings.

Valid point. When I have posted something with a typo, or worse, a factual error- if other members quote that post n a thread here on IH- I feel compelled to go into all the quotes and correct them as well as my original post. This has caused me to be more careful- especially when typing on my phone!

• Joe Roark changed the title to Membership Method Changed
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe Roark

• John McEneany

• Jarett Hulse

• Dale Credico

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From page 20 & 21 of The Iron Man, Volume 1 No. 4. This would be June of 1937. The following is written by Peary Rader: "We have received letters of congratulation from Mr. Hoffman, Mr. Jowet

I have just experimented with a free watermarking.  Came up with this. My new tree.

Ken, Here is the essence of it: I closed the membership so that a certain person (who was just banned) would stop mining our site to use on his own site. He had been a member as using a pen

Posted Images

Chris A Martin

So if i legally changed my name to joe heroic i cant post here 😭

Jk lol. ;)

Great thread and funny posts. Especially the arbor kind.

Edited by Chris A Martin