Intro

Mike Mckenna

Hello. I'm an olympic lifter, thrower, and strongman competitor who collects, to a small degree, some equipment. I was directed here from another board for an answer to some questions I have. This place looks interesting.

Joe Roark

Hello. I'm an olympic lifter, thrower, and strongman competitor who collects, to a small degree, some equipment. I was directed here from another board for an answer to some questions I have. This place looks interesting.

Welcome, Mike. If your questions concern what we deal with, pewrhaps we can help.

jim eckhardt

Welcome Mike. This is a great site, as you will see. Great info and people on here. Hope you find many things of interest.

Bob Hornick

Mike, It's a sure bet that those who join and stay, look around and are not shy about participating become addicted to this site.

Welcome, saddle up and ride with the Roark gang. It will be a fun and educational journey.

Paul Quinn

Mike,

Welcome to the site. This is an great place to ask questions and learn about old iron. Glad to sse you found this site.

Paul Quinn