View New Content

Jeff Schanz

Sometimes I can't go through all of the new posts on "View New Content" and I have to come back. Well, you know what happens it's no longer new content. So how do I view the posts I missed? :unsure:

I don't have the time to search each topic. :(

Ulf Salvin

Jeff, one way is to activate the "Todays active content" button on the bottom "front page" so to speak.There you also find the "todays top posters". Those two functions will cover it pretty well.Ulf

mike bondurant

Sometimes I can't go through all of the new posts on "View New Content" and I have to come back. Well, you know what happens it's no longer new content. So how do I view the posts I missed? :unsure:

I don't have the time to search each topic. :(

Jeff,

I have that question, too. I've asked several times, but no one seems to answer it. Used to be you could access "posts previous day", "previous week", etc. but they took that feature away apparently...

Mike B. O=O

Mike Fera

Mike - I would love to have that feature back - where you can view posts of the previous day, week, etc.

David Hartnett

Guys...

Top right of front page, to the right of the search button, is the advanced button... You can search by section, member, date ranges, etc..

Joe Roark

Perhaps part of the problem is that members who do not often visit, miss posts such as Dave just mentioned- which has been mentioned before. :(

David Hartnett

The old revision had the link at the bottom "view all since last visit" or similar. (Now it has the "View New Content" link, thats what I use)..

The advanced search works, but it doesnt let you keep the keyword field blank (like a "search all), so one needs to know what they are searching for..