Newbie signing on

Jeff Schanz

Hello all,

Been into the history of the game since the middle-late 90s I guess...got started with Hardgainer then Dinosaur Training. I recognize a few names here from Andy Fochtman's Old School Forum.

I've got some old books and mags I'll be weeding out of my collection in the near future as I settle down. I have too much and as I get older our needs and wants change. I'll be looking to liquidate many old Strength and Health (mags and books by Hoffman), Strength, Arena of Strength, Correct Eating, etc..., some old books, 3 Milo Barbell Courses, possibly Hardgainer and/or The Dinosaur Files. Have lots of stuff I can't think of.

I'm looking forward to contributing, especially in areas of training/methods.

Joe Roark

Hello all,

Been into the history of the game since the middle-late 90s I guess...got started with Hardgainer then Dinosaur Training. I recognize a few names here from Andy Fochtman's Old School Forum.

I've got some old books and mags I'll be weeding out of my collection in the near future as I settle down. I have too much and as I get older our needs and wants change. I'll be looking to liquidate many old Strength and Health (mags and books by Hoffman), Strength, Arena of Strength, Correct Eating, etc..., some old books, 3 Milo Barbell Courses, possibly Hardgainer and/or The Dinosaur Files. Have lots of stuff I can't think of.

I'm looking forward to contributing, especially in areas of training/methods.

Welcome to our group, Jeff, which we deliberately maintain as small in number. Sounds as though you will fit right into what we are about.

Bob Hornick

Welcome Jeff. I hope you will enjoy being here, nice people here, one and all with the exception of myself! :lol: