Hey ya'll

I wandered over here somehow and boy am i glad i did. :D This is becoming my new favorite website to read up on the guys i look up to even though im only 21 but i sure do like reading about guys like Ahrens, Anderson, Eder, McDonald and well the list goes on. Great topics and information.

Come to think of it i don't think i haven't found out something new every time i logged on. I can't contribute any information but i'll sure enjoy learning some more history on that great era from all of ya'll

Thanks!

Joe Roark

I wandered over here somehow and boy am i glad i did. :D This is becoming my new favorite website to read up on the guys i look up to even though im only 21 but i sure do like reading about guys like Ahrens, Anderson, Eder, McDonald and well the list goes on. Great topics and information.

Come to think of it i don't think i haven't found out something new every time i logged on. I can't contribute any information but i'll sure enjoy learning some more history on that great era from all of ya'll

Thanks!

Welcome aboard, Adrian. We have several contributors who keep our site stocked with details.

How did you find us?

Thanks!

Welcome aboard, Adrian. We have several contributors who keep our site stocked with details.

How did you find us?

Well I remember seeing the website before but recently i was on The Tight Tan Slacks of Dezso Ban blog,another great website, and it had some links and there was this website

Guest Thomas Sandberg

I truly ditto that Adrian...even though my absolute favorites are Doug Hepburn and Marvin Eder! Reading all this great info makes me feel like a kid around Christmas and it is just November!! :)