Read this now

Joe Roark

Ladies and Gentlemen please read the following. PLEASE!!

If you can see this, you are a member, and you will remain a member if you check into this site at least one time in every three month period.

Exceptions:

You join, check on something that caught your eye in an internet search, and do not come back here for a month. Bye bye. I assume you had one goal, met it, and left.

You notify me that you will be gone for a longer period- work, school, travel, whatever, and ask to remain a member.

This website does not play games by listing as members people who have not even been here for three years (some other sites do). Our census is taken every three months, not every ten years.

This is your call. If you care about remaining a member here, then drop by at least once every three months. I AM TIRING OF REPEATING THIS AND AS OF JULY FIRST WILL NOT RE-INSTATE FORMER MEMBERS ON SOME WHIM THAT DRAWS THEM BACK HERE. If you leave for this reason, please stay gone.

My schedule is full and my patience with this situation has vaporized. Some people have rejoined several times. No more. Decide if this site has value for you and act accordingly. I will.

Joe

• 3 weeks later...
Joe Roark
Ladies and Gentlemen please read the following. PLEASE!!

If you can see this, you are a member, and you will remain a member if you check into this site at least one time in every three month period.

Exceptions:

You join, check on something that caught your eye in an internet search, and do not come back here for a month. Bye bye. I assume you had one goal, met it, and left.

You notify me that you will be gone for a longer period- work, school, travel, whatever, and ask to remain a member.

This website does not play games by listing as members people who have not even been here for three years (some other sites do). Our census is taken every three months, not every ten years.

This is your call. If you care about remaining a member here, then drop by at least once every three months. I AM TIRING OF REPEATING THIS AND AS OF JULY FIRST WILL NOT RE-INSTATE FORMER MEMBERS ON SOME WHIM THAT DRAWS THEM BACK HERE. If you leave for this reason, please stay gone.

My schedule is full and my patience with this situation has vaporized. Some people have rejoined several times. No more. Decide if this site has value for you and act accordingly. I will.

Joe

Yes, Wally Ferrell won best abs in the event I mentioned.