New member!

Guest Brian Terrenio

Joe Roark
I've been to alot of forums all over the web and this one seems to have the most info on the history of strength training. Kudos to Joe Roark!

Welcome aboard, Brian, and thanks for the kind word. But, after you have spent some time here you will conclude there are several members who exceed my knowledge of strength training. Now, on bodybuilding history, I feel I can hold my own.

Guest Brian Terrenio
I've been to alot of forums all over the web and this one seems to have the most info on the history of strength training. Kudos to Joe Roark!

Welcome aboard, Brian, and thanks for the kind word. But, after you have spent some time here you will conclude there are several members who exceed my knowledge of strength training. Now, on bodybuilding history, I feel I can hold my own.

You definitely can, and your avatar looks very nice.

Ulf Salvin

Welcome to IronHistory, Brian. As you say; this is probably the most informative site on every aspects of the

Iron Game. Plus we have lots of very nice people here!

Ulf

Bob Hornick

Welcome to Iron History Brian. I hope you enjoy the site as well as the good folks who are a part of it. :)

Bob Hornick

Welcome to Iron History Brian. I hope you enjoy the site as well as the good folks who are a part of it. :)

Edit: I have no idea how I "doubled" this entry, Brian, just an indication of how pleased I am that you have saddled up to ride with the Roark gang I suppose. :lol:

Edited by Bob Hornick