Old member return.

Guest Matthew Bolstad

Guest Matthew Bolstad

Long time on-again-off-again member. This site is such a great resource, I have to admit some embarrasment for not having been a regular here, if only in membership. Look forward to reading, and hopefully sharing some knowledge of the iron game.

Joe Roark

Matthew, welcome back. Since you were last here, the information contributed to this site has increased, and there are volumes to be read.

Welcome back.

Guest Matthew Bolstad
Matthew, it's a longshot but are you any relation to Lumberjack World Champion Dave Bolstad? BTW, welcome back!

There is a tenuous connection, but nothing I have followed up on. Thanks everyone, my real interest in Physical Culture started when I bought my first copy of The Super Athletes, and has gotten progressively worse since. There are some incredibly knowledgeable people here, and the internet has now become as you would probably agree, an invaluable resource, assuming you are going to the right places of course.