Wolf Hasenmaier

Joe Roark

Just wanted to welcome Wolf Hasenmaier back to ironhistory.com. Wolf was active here some time back and has, if you read his post history, much to offer.

Welcome back, Wolf,

Joe

David C New

The name sounds familiar

John Erickson

Wolf is back !! That's the best news I've heard all day! Welcome back and I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

john corlett

Welcome back, Wolf. Your knowledge of and passion for the iron game will soon become obvious to the newer members.

Bob Hornick

Hi Wolf, I was pleasantly surprized to see you posting here again....welcome back! :)

Chris McCarthy

Yes, great news indeed, new members can look forward to more threats of violence and shoddy reasoning than would otherwise be the case.

David C New
Yes, great news indeed, new members can look forward to more threats of violence and shoddy reasoning than would otherwise be the case.

Wow! What did I miss?

Joe Roark

Wow! What did I miss?

Chris, please give Wolf a new opportunity to participate.

David, all of Wolf's posts are archived here, so you can determine what you missed. I don't want it rehashed on the forum.

Dale Harder

I think Wolf has a lot to offer. Read his old posts and you'll see that. One of the things that he offers is an honest opinion which is a right of any member here. I don't see why one person on this site insulted him because he didn't agree with his logic. We shouldn't be making ad hominem attacks on this site if I interpret Joe's wishes correctly--i.e. we all have the right to disagree with someone else but our disagreements should be with the concepts presented rather than making derogatory remarks about an individual. I believe that somewhere along the line Joe used the phrase "civil discourse". Please correct me if I'm wrong Joe.

Joe Roark

I dislike talking about members' disciplinary problems on the open forum, but to put this matter to rest:

Wolf left us- his decision, albeit not under the best of circumstances.

He asked to return.

The mods voted on it.

He is back, and will be until he chooses to leave or (like any other member) violates the rules.

I think we can agree since his return he has done well, even to the point of not responding to the criticism you speak of, Dale.

To be fair, the criticism by the other member had some basis, and certainly if anyone should be offended it was yours truly.

I think- have always thought, Wolf was essentially a good person who may have been fed some rubbish about me.

He really should stop listening to my wife :lol:

Let's move on, please.

Guest wolf hasenmaier

Thanks Dale and Joe.

I remember my disputes with Mark Kodya. Him and me pmed each other occasionally and made piece at the peak of our sometimes heated discussions. We had a mutual appreciation for each other. While having some provocative edges and some faults (I`m no saint either), he was a profound strength expert and a man with a good nucleus. The latter is primarily all that matters to me. On the other hand Chris Mc Carthy: I saw in the Andre thread that he responded to some of my posts. I guess it happened in other threads as well. His name I very vaguely remember if at all, in all honesty. Let alone any exchange of communication, not one word. That in itself tells me all I need to know about his impact on me. I leave it at that.

Joe Roark

In spite of what some may believe, I cannot see PMs except for my own, so I have no idea of what is being communicated via PM.

I can see that someone is using PM, or is reading the MuscleSearch forum or whatever but cannot pinpoint it. I believe regular members can also see who is in which function at any given moment.

Anyway, I will not lock this thread because we need to get back to business.

Thanks to all for remaining civil.