Hello

Guest Hermann Kantor

Guest Hermann Kantor

I got knowledge of this fine forum by way of recommendation. I had to pinch myself to believe such civilised, highly interesting communication happens on a forum. My big respect. Best regards to all iron addicts.

Joe Roark
I got knowledge of this fine forum by way of recommendation. I had to pinch myself to believe such civilised, highly interesting communication happens on a forum. My big respect. Best regards to all iron addicts.

Welcome aboard, Hermann. We are unique- or nearly so- in the manner in which conduct here is ongoing. A great bunch of people who simply share interests and have respect for one another.

jim eckhardt

Welcome Hermann. This is a great site. I can't begin to tell you how much I've learned here. And the best bunch of folks you could imagine.

Bob Hornick

Welcome to Iron History, Hermann. Many interesting facts regarding strength, body building, health, collecting and history of our iron game are here to be found and explored. Entering this site is like opening a door into a well lighted room where ladies and gentlemen meet to discuss and banter and to share opinions about what is true and what is not in our game and its' history and to do so in a civil and respectful manner ....Enjoy :)

Edited by Bob Hornick
Joe Roark
Dear Joe Roark, I remember your name from really interesting articles that I have read In Flex magazine. Thank you very much for the welcome, guys.

Thanks, Hermann. I have been at Flex since 1992.

• 2 weeks later...
Robert Francis

Hermann Kantor. Now that not only sounds like a strongman name it LOOKS like one too.

Welcome.

Rbt.