Hello From James Grahame

James Grahame

James Grahame

Thought it would be polite to introduce myself.

I was a competitive IPF powerlifter in Scotland from roughly 2001 - 2004 before moving

to Melbourne Australia. I continued powerlifting but this time in a WPC organisation.

My move to Australia allowed me to have a garden for the first time since leaving my parent's

home and I quickly filled the area with grip and strongman equipment....much to my wife's disappointment.

I have run/competed in several grip competitions in Melbourne and have also managed to compete in

strongman and highland games competitions in Australia at a novice level.

I will be returning to Scotland next year and am (amongst other things) currently practicing with the Dinnie

replica rings in the hope that I can lift the stones when I return.

I enjoy reading about the history of strength sports and suspect I will be doing much more reading than posting as

everyone here seems to know so much!

James

Joe Roark

No one knows more about you than you, so feel free to keep us alerted to your progress and activities.

Welcome to ironhistory.com

paul tucker

Yes , welcome James! I've been following your Dinnie stone quest for some time now. You're a strong bastard for sure! If you get down to Hobart gimme a hoy! And note I have some stonelifting stuff gathered here Ferrolithic Park

cheers, paul