Hi Guys!

Guest Ben Edwards

Guest Ben Edwards

My name is Ben Edwards, I've been a regular on the GripBoard since 2002. I train mostly grip strength and am a decent unbraced bender too. I enjoy the history side of strength training and collect old Strength & Health and other quite a bit older physical culture magazines and books. Good to be here!

Joe Roark
My name is Ben Edwards, I've been a regular on the GripBoard since 2002. I train mostly grip strength and am a decent unbraced bender too. I enjoy the history side of strength training and collect old Strength & Health and other quite a bit older physical culture magazines and books. Good to be here!

Ben, welcome aboard ironhistory! Are you Bencrush on the gripboard?

Bob Hornick

Welcome to this site Ben, it's nice to have another who appreciates and preserves older physical culture magazines and books, just the kind of person who should also be a member here. :)

Guest Ben Edwards

Thanks guys! Joe, I'm definitely "bencrush" on the GripBoard. I picked up a great old physical culture book on my 2nd anniversary roadtrip last month. Felt like I was stealing it from the store the price was so good. Bernarr McFadden book.

John Beatty

Ben is WAY too modest. He's been a top 5 bender on earth, one of the best gripper closers, one of the best ever on the 1" & 2" Vbars. And a great resource for benders all over the world.