Guest Chris Rider

Guest Chris Rider

Hello all,

My name is Chris Rider. I have been looking through the site and recognize some familiar names, as well as few friends.

For those who do not know me, I am a performing oldetime strongman. I attended my first AOBS reunion in 2007, and was honored with an invitation to perform at this past years event. I am the one who performed chain breaking and horseshoe bending with my hair, and also the double license plate tear during Slim's event.

My main reason for joining this site is to continue to learn more about the greats from the past.

Regards,

Chris

Bob Hornick
Hello all,

My name is Chris Rider. I have been looking through the site and recognize some familiar names, as well as few friends.

For those who do not know me, I am a performing oldetime strongman. I attended my first AOBS reunion in 2007, and was honored with an invitation to perform at this past years event. I am the one who performed chain breaking and horseshoe bending with my hair, and also the double license plate tear during Slim's event.

My main reason for joining this site is to continue to learn more about the greats from the past.

Regards,

Chris

Welcome Chris, You are now amongst THE group to be with to learn more about past greats of the Iron Game....I've learned much here from both younger and older members. I admire those who keep alive the tradition of the oldetime strongman, such as yourself. I'm sure you will enjoy your membership here.

Edited by Bob Hornick
Joe Roark
Hello all,

Regards,

Chris

Welcome to ironhistory.com, Chris.

Now we have 16 members who have hair! :lol:

Chris Rice

Welcome Chris - you'll fit right in here!

Welcome! You "grip guys" are amazing, exhibiting strength and skill that defies imagination. Kinda like magicians only the real deal. Please have mercy if we ever shake hands!

Hey, Joe, I have hair. Just that it's sprouting in all the wrong places these years...ears, nose, and so on.

:(

• 2 weeks later...
john corlett

Welcome aboard, Chris. I saw you performing your license plate tearing feat at the AOBS event this past June. Here is a photo of you in action and one of you with your mentor Slim.

post-320-1226174558_thumb.jpg

post-320-1226174586_thumb.jpg